愛してる (aishiteru) - i love you
どうぞ (douzo) - after you
ほっといて (hottoide) - leave me be
なんだと (nandato) - what?!
元気出せ (genki daze) - cheer up!
めんどくさい (mendokusai) - troublesome
よし (yoshi) - alright
おはよう (ohayou) - ohayou
やった (yatta) - we did it!
気をつけて (ki wo tsukete) - be careful
危ない (abunai) - danger
お願い (onegai) - please
ごめんあさい (gomennasai) - i’m sorry
かった (katta) - we won!
that one person who whenever they come online you just
i smell friend
'Week nights at 8'
AnalThrasher69 is a good person
This is literally my favourite youtube comment string of all time.
always reblog the consenting anal thrasher
I lost track of all url’s that were entered in the giveaway, so i had to delete the post, and make this new post. I’m sincerely sorry. But this gives you a chance all over again to be entered to win. + new items were added.
- must be following her (pvnkofficial)
- WANT A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING? send an ask here and let her know.
- reblog this post
- likes don’t count as an entry, but you can like to save the post
- Please don’t spam the notes on the post, and try to reblog only a couple times a day. I want everyone having a fair chance of winning
- Winner will be picked with generator
- Shipping worldwide
- I’m paying for shipping
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked
- Giveaway ends October 21st!
Giveaway consists of:
- State Champs tshirt (M)
- Neck Deep tshirt (M)
- Real Friends tshirt (M)
- Glamour Kills tshirt (S)
- Tonight Alive tshirt (S)
- Bring Me The Horizon tshirt (M)
- Citizen tshirt (S)
- Warped Tour ‘14 tshirt (M)
- The Wonder Years flag/banner
- Pierce The Veil tshirt (M)
- Of Mice & Men tshirt (M)
- Bring Me The Horizon tshirt (M) (2nd photo)
- Green Day tshirt (L)
If you do not read the entire post, and the rules, and ask questions that the post already answers, your questions will be unanswered. But don’t hesitate to ask other questions you’re curious about! I work literally 24/7 so pvnkofficial would answer any question’s that need to be asked, easier.
i feel like once you were emo in middle school youre low key emo for the rest of your life, like you could be 20 in the middle of college wearing uggs or whatever but once you hear the first key to the black parade/i write sins/sugar we’re going down you sprout an imaginary fringe and start yelling your lungs out like its 2007 all over again
Decided to make a handy graphic after seeing a lot of misinformation spread around tumblr. Current science isn’t perfect and definitions are bound to change, but I wanted to push back against the hostile attitude against it because it seems like a lot of people are being hostile for the wrong reasons.
Please let me know if there are any factual errors, thank you :)
Page 1 of 809